Theresa J. Borzelli
Theresa has practiced in the area of employee benefits and the tax, labor and employment aspects of employee benefits, including executive compensation, for more than 20 years. She also has significant experience in state and federal tax and corporate laws that govern tax-exempt organizations.
She has established executive compensation programs for a Japanese-based telecommunications company and a Swiss-based fragrance and flavors company. She also designed and implemented various employee benefit compensation programs for a large New Jersey community action corporation, and has represented many companies before the U.S. Department of Labor, the IRS and Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Newark, J.D., 1978
- Rutgers University, MBA, 1978
- Rutgers University, B.S., Business and English, magna cum laude
- New Jersey
- The ESOP Association
- National Center for Employee Ownership
- International Foundation of Employee Benefits Plans
- Society of Human Resource Managers, Former Member
- Health Alliance for Care, Trustee
- Health Village Pension and Benefits Committee, Chair
- Canterbury Village Assisted Living Facility, Vice President of the Board of Trustees
- Mendham Borough Library Board, Former Vice President