Sean advises companies, business owners, boards of directors and employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) trustees on transactional, corporate governance and formation matters related to the design and implementation of ESOPs. Sean’s work includes drafting and negotiating agreements and other documents for stock purchases, leveraged buyouts, mergers, reorganizations and corporate governance and formation matters.
Sean began his career as a corporate transactional lawyer, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, fund services, venture financing and marketplace/P2P lending. His experience also includes advising nonprofit, charitable and other tax-exempt organizations and social enterprises.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., Political Science, 2008
- New Jersey
- The ESOP Association
- National Center for Employee Ownership
- Barristers Association of Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The African-American Chamber of Commerce of PA, NJ and DE
- Nutritional Development Services of the Archdioceses of Philadelphia, Board of Directors
- St. Raymond of Penafort, Local School Board
Selected Speaking Engagements
- “Legal and Regulatory Update,” 2019 Pennsylvania/Delaware Chapter of The ESOP Association, State College, PA, March 28, 2019
- “ESOP Jeopardy,” 2019 Pennsylvania/Delaware Chapter of The ESOP Association, State College, PA, March 27, 2019